I thought it was about time to post my Resolutions for the new year! They’re not terribly exciting or too different from the norm, but it’s always good to get them written down:
– To live within my means.
– To stop making music a secondary priority.
– To take more chances in love.
– Exercise and eat more! (as in, regularly!)
– Drink less. Maybe.
– Laugh more.
And as always…
– Live in the moment. Who knows what’ll happen tomorrow?
What are yours?
I’m trying to remember when I began to feel everything so acutely.
Maybe I’ve always been this way, but in the past few years it seems to have taken a leap; a leap of emotional heights.
In the past two to three years I have been loved and broken, very low and very high, very me and very someone else. Someone new seems to be coming through: someone stronger yet still very vulnerable. Some days I feel indestructible, other days like a house of cards.
It’s all a learning curve, it’s growing up, it’s excellent song inspiration. And it’s a new year!
New Years’ Resolutions:
1. Be healthy and fit – get a gym membership before April.
2. To live each day as it comes.
3. Devote at least 5 hours a week to songwriting.
4. Do as many gigs as I can and as much practice as I can.
5. Appreciate and look after me.
6. Take more risks.
Let’s have an awesome one. Let’s make 2007 a memorable year, worth a mention in the books.