Friday at work was a bit busy, Saturday I had Yom Kippur services and then I went to Newcastle with Dave, my brother and his fiancee yesterday and it was exhausting. So I am catching up now!
(Except for the photos of the week. Those’ll be up tonight, as they’re on my camera and I went for a black and white photos week!)
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
I’m going to steal Sarah-Rose’s idea and just list what I’ve been listening to lately, as songs for many moods are hard to list…
* Sarah McLachlan – Awakenings (one of the only songs I really love on the new album, sadly)
* Chris Tse – Be Still, Be Brave
* Taylor Swift – Mine (I know, I know..)
* Kylie Minogue – Get Outta My Way (addictive!)
* Peter Gabriel – Flume
* Freight – Down By The River (local Finn Brothers-esque duo that played at a gig I also played recently..)
* Barenaked Ladies – Moonstone (seeing them Wednesday and Friday this week! yay!)
* Robyn – Hang With Me
* Ben Folds – Cologne
* Joni Mitchell – River
Some old, some new.. just 10 songs I’m in love with lately..