I’m trying to remember when I began to feel everything so acutely.
Maybe I’ve always been this way, but in the past few years it seems to have taken a leap; a leap of emotional heights.
In the past two to three years I have been loved and broken, very low and very high, very me and very someone else. Someone new seems to be coming through: someone stronger yet still very vulnerable. Some days I feel indestructible, other days like a house of cards.
It’s all a learning curve, it’s growing up, it’s excellent song inspiration. And it’s a new year!
New Years’ Resolutions:
1. Be healthy and fit – get a gym membership before April.
2. To live each day as it comes.
3. Devote at least 5 hours a week to songwriting.
4. Do as many gigs as I can and as much practice as I can.
5. Appreciate and look after me.
6. Take more risks.
Let’s have an awesome one. Let’s make 2007 a memorable year, worth a mention in the books.